Rebound: A Basketball Story (KET)

I really enjoyed watching this. I can't believe that Eric Deters wrote it. I remember watching Todd May as a kid for Virgie, UK and Pikeville College. Can't believe SK beat them that year. Great show, will watch again.

I really enjoyed watching this. I can't believe that Eric Deters wrote it. I remember watching Todd May as a kid for Virgie, UK and Pikeville College. Can't believe SK beat them that year. Great show, will watch again.

I watched again tonight with my wife, and it was even better the 2nd time. I told her not to delete from the DVR, she laughted and said she would buy me the DVD.

When I attended SK we wore the same uniforms as the '81 team for Frosh and JV, I think I may have to talk to coach Steiner to bring back the same font, on the jersey without the belt buckle, I think it's a timeless look, sort of like Kansas' #'s.

Hate to ask, but can anyone post program information for upcoming show times for this program. I haven't seen it yet, and know it's a "must see". Dates, times, and channels would be highly appreciated.

\

Hate to ask, but can anyone post program information for upcoming show times for this program. I haven't seen it yet, and know it's a "must see". Dates, times, and channels would be highly appreciated.

Sunday, June 13, 4pm on KET2.

Just got around to watching this. Hats off to Deters and crew as that was well done. Brings back great memories. I met some of those guys in 7th grade when competing against them. I think I actually met Greg Ponzer in the bottom of a pile in a basketball game. We became friends/rivals and still hung out together at the drive-in in Florence drinking beer and listening to Journey. I can tell you exactly where I was when I found out that SK had the explosion. The documentary showed me that my memory of the details was lacking.

Unlike many, I'm not one of those guys that says that you have to support the region in a tourney but I was rooting for SK in the Sweet 16.