Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 34 Pulaski Co. 12

Featured Replies

Wes Hampton rushed for 146 yds and 3 TD's and QB Mike Jones passed for around 90 yds and a TD..

  • Author

Nice to see Coach Beamer and some of his staff from VT at the game tonight.. Can't understand why the field was so wet .. Must have been a cloud burst over the field this afternoon.. Matt McWorter came up a little gimpy after his TD catch.. Hope he's ready to go next week.. Going to miss watching PC's Blake Gumm play.. He was all over the field tonight..

Way to go Southwestern, hope to see you guys later in the playoffs. :thumb:

There was a huge puddle over on Southwesterns side line, that Pulaski field apparently was targeted by remnants of Wilma who somehow back tracked to Pulaski Co and stopped over the field. This global warming is scary stuff.

 

I was surprised to see so few Pulaski fans at the game. Even though it was away Southwestern seemed to have majority of fans. Whatsup with that?

 

Another well contested ball game.

Way to go Southwestern, hope to see you guys later in the playoffs. :thumb:

 

I hope we do too ,super. We played a good game on a very WET field. I hear the Rebels had a great game tonight ,I would say the road for the Warriors will have to go throuugh Boyle CO. AGAIN!!! :p But I always love to play there ,great place for a football game ,great atmosphere ,great people.I'm interested in seeing who we have first though?

  • Author

I think we'll get North Bullitt...

Commando, you are correct it will be North Bullitt they lost to Bullitt East in double OT tonight. With Central winning over Doss. What a first round opponet for Southwestern. McWhorter seemed to be doing good after the game. Needs to ice down his upper leg and I'm sure he wouldn't miss next week for anything. We need to perpare well this up comming week for one of the better teams in that district. This is just the begining and I would like to see us come out fired up and as coach Lewis said after the game TCOB (take care of business) Have a safe week everyone.

 

On a more sad note I was disappointed that their were not more fans in the seats for Pulaski Co. I was amazed that the Southwestern fans out numberd them 3 to 1. Last year the game was busting out everywhere come on guys you got to come and see them play knowing it might be their last High School Football game. I want to wish each senior a fond far well and I hope your football days were great and it was a pleasure to see you lay it out on the field and give it on every play for the last four years. Yea, I been watching you play for the last four years from the time you were freshman till now. Good luck in your future indeavors and in life..................LTW.

The score and the lack of fans don't surprise me at all. Good win for Southwestern tonight. They've played a good schedule this year and should be well-tested for the playoffs. Pulaski was just simply outmanned. Best wishes to that senior class, and good luck to SWHS in the playoffs. I believe you all will make a lot of noise and we'll be pullin' for ya.

Good win for you guys as well, home field for as long as you want it looks like. Well deserved for a great bunch of kids and a good football team. We will also be rooting for you guys as well. Thanks and good luck, stay healthy and Just Win Baby, Just Win!!!!

Good win for you guys as well, home field for as long as you want it looks like. Well deserved for a great bunch of kids and a good football team. We will also be rooting for you guys as well. Thanks and good luck, stay healthy and Just Win Baby, Just Win!!!!

 

It's time to bring Title Town to Somerset :ylsuper:

Goodluck in the playoffs Southwestern......Lets hope we meet in 3 weeks for the Region in Danville.

Good job Southwestern--that's why I'd like to see Somerset and SW play every year. Your fans come out no matter the record, I just don't feel like PC's fans support their team like than unless you can dribble the ball in question. I think that is why all the SW/Somerset games go down to the wire and the other series(es) are mostly blowouts. Both of our teams have fans that support them whether they are 10-1 or 1-10. That comes from tradition and while SW may at only 12 years old not have that much tradition their coaches come from schools that have it and they pass it on. Good luck SW I hope you take the Rebels down in a couple of weeks and we can join y'all in Louisville.

I just wanted to bring this thread back for one more day. I figured High Hopes would give us something to continue with. How about it HH. come on tell us something. This game airs today at 3pm on local channel 8. HH I also noticed that you picked North Bullitt to win on your staying alive pick so much for sticking up for the local team....Come on now!!

All i have to asy is i loved Singing the victory song at the end of the game. Warriors #1

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.