6 Degrees of Bob Schneider

Clyde

Did You and/or Your Boy(s) Play Against Bob Schneider?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Did You and/or Your Boy(s) Play Against Bob Schneider?

• I played against Bob.
    • Only my son(s) played against Bob.
    • I played against Bob AND my son(s) played against Bob.
    • I played for Bob, but my son(s) played against Bob

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, yes.

:laugh: I will give you 19 reasons why Highlands is a better program than yours (as long as you didn't attend Trinity haha)

The year I graduated high school we wanted to play NCC so bad and they wanted to play us really bad, but there is only 1 reason we didn't play... Bob Schneider. I think but I am not 100% sure but he was on the board of control of the KHSAA at the time they took wins away from Highlands when the courts ruled that he was eligible. Again I am not sure, but I believe he had influence on that decision. If someone could clear that up it would help.

Look I am sure he is a good guy, I just don't agree with some of his decisions.

Nice...way to keep it classy. Somebody starts a thread as a way to show respect to a very dedicated man who's retiring from coaching after putting in more years to molding young men than you've spent on earth...and you start with your "my program's better than yours" rhetoric. Take it somewhere else please.

Nice...way to keep it classy. Somebody starts a thread as a way to show respect to a very dedicated man who's retiring from coaching after putting in more years to molding young men than you've spent on earth...and you start with your "my program's better than yours" rhetoric. Take it somewhere else please.

...and don't bother with the "you're just jealous" spiel either, I was 1-0 against Highlands with a ring to prove it.[/QUOTE]

It's a Bob Schneider thread. It all started when I said I would have loved to play against NCC but Bob Schneider is the only reason I was not able to. Like the only reason i was not able to.

Man, any coach or teacher that has been at this long should get a pat on the back. :lol:

In all seriousness, congrats to this man on a incredible career. No hard feelings on giving my daughter a C in his English test even though she aced the english portion of the ACT exam. Must have had something to do with the typewriter he lost in the spelling bee competition back in the late 50's.:banana:

HaHa

Very funny!