Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flood at the Joe Craft Center

Featured Replies

I have learned the basketball floor at the Joe Craft Center has been damaged by water and may need to be replaced.

 

It was not caused by this weekend's rain, but it is an interesting story of how the floor was damaged.

I have learned the basketball floor at the Joe Craft Center has been damaged by water and may need to be replaced.

 

It was not caused by this weekend's rain, but it is an interesting story of how the floor was damaged.

 

Bledsoe hitting the water spinklers...

I have learned the basketball floor at the Joe Craft Center has been damaged by water and may need to be replaced.

 

It was not caused by this weekend's rain, but it is an interesting story of how the floor was damaged.

I thought I read someplace where one of the players kicked a ball and set off the sprinkler system. I believe the fire department was call in?
Bledsoe hitting the water spinklers...
Yes I think it was Bledsoe.
Yes I think it was Bledsoe.

 

Wow. :ohbrother:

I heard the same story. Makes me wonder why don't have some type of cage around them.

I heard the same story. Makes me wonder why don't have some type of cage around them.
I was just thinking the same thing.
I heard the same story. Makes me wonder why don't have some type of cage around them.

 

Well, I wouldn't go that far. Besides, Bledsoe probably won't be back anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:p:lol:

  • Author
Well, I wouldn't go that far. Besides, Bledsoe probably won't be back anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:p:lol:

I think he means the water sprinklers should have a cage around them.

 

Not the players.

  • Author

Rumor has that it was a heck of a drop kick of the basketball after an implosion by Eric Bledsoe.

Well, I wouldn't go that far.

 

Have you seen his arms? :lol:

I thought I read someplace where one of the players kicked a ball and set off the sprinkler system. I believe the fire department was call in?

 

:laugh:

I hope the floors are not too badly damaged.

Sounds like "Crash" hasn't changed any. Let's hope it's not damaged too bad.

Wait a couple of months and garnish his wages!:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.