National Enquirer claiming Obama cheating scandal

Why would you trust a crooked, sneaky ambulance chaser?

There was always something about Edwards that didn't seem right to me. That's one hunch I was right on. I could never like the guy.

But, in all honesty, if you have a gut feeling about any politician being shady, the odds are in your favor. I'm to the point now where I think almost every one of them are dirtbags.

There was always something about Edwards that didn't seem right to me. That's one hunch I was right on. I could never like the guy.

But, in all honesty, if you have a gut feeling about any politician being shady, the odds are in your favor. I'm to the point now where I think almost every one of them are dirtbags.

As I've heard quite often from many people, there is no such thing as a good politician...

(And when I say politican I mean Washington Politicans as I know many local ones work really hard and try to improve the community they work in)

I said it with Clinton. I said it with Tiger. I said it with...just about everyone. The only person who I really was disappointed in was John Edwards, because I really believed he was better than that.

I don't care what Tiger does off the coarse, I don't care what Edwards did anytime. I definitely care what my President did/does.

I don't care what Tiger does off the coarse, I don't care what Edwards did anytime. I definitely care what my President did/does.

I definitely care about what the President does during working hours in governement offices while he is supposed to be conducting official business. I also defintely care if the President commits a felony. I am less concerned about what the President does in his private life. I don't think I would go so far as to say I am completely unconcerned about the President's private life as I believe character does matter and knowledge of the President's private life can yield insight into his character. However, I don't feel that I have a right to know that the President is conducting himself honorably in his private life like I believe I have in his public life.

I definitely care about what the President does during working hours in governement offices while he is supposed to be conducting official business. I also defintely care if the President commits a felony. I am less concerned about what the President does in his private life. I don't think I would go so far as to say I am completely unconcerned about the President's private life as I believe character does matter and knowledge of the President's private life can yield insight into his character. However, I don't feel that I have a right to know that the President is conducting himself honorably in his private life like I believe I have in his public life.

Since the Presidents past have said they are on duty 24/7 for 4 or 8 years, when does their private life start and end while in office?

I'd say his whole "two Americas" horse hooey put me off to him. It cracked me up that a dude who'd knocked down over $50 million in personal income suing doctors and hospitals was actually attempting to pass himself off as looking out for the little guy. Just as in the courtroom, his passion for the little man began and ended with what the little man could do for him. Whether that was through inflated legal fees or the ballot box.

As I've heard quite often from many people, there is no such thing as a good politician...

(And when I say politican I mean Washington Politicans as I know many local ones work really hard and try to improve the community they work in)

:thumb:

But, even many of the local ones are the same way, only on a smaller scale. Certainly, there are a few decent ones, but not many I'm afraid.