May 4, 201016 yr Watched a clip of Thornton vs. Jones in AAU and Thornton more than held his own to say the least. Thornton's body & athleticism were impressive in those clips.
May 6, 201016 yr Maggard is reporting Thornton is no longer an option... Did the Terrence Jones LOI come in? :clap:
May 6, 201016 yr It wasn't a UK decision... Have you heard anything about Jones or any other potential UK recruits? 8 players just isn't hardly enough, especially when only two of them can play the post. I know Cal doesn't need alot of post players, but 2 would be very risky to say the least.
May 6, 201016 yr It wasn't a UK decision... I hear you. Thanks for the feedback. I was just having fun. There actually was an article today that said Jones is still committed to Washington, although he hasn't signed anything yet. http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20100506/SPORTS/100509918/1004
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.