April 28, 201016 yr Link to the story of his signing.... http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/181690-why-sicko-chose-cowboys?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin
April 28, 201016 yr Hmm, risk playing in the NFL and likely being cut or pursuing your education to get a better job down the road. Yeah, this guy is a joke. Not really I was using something called sarcasm, I think it is a really smart move. The option to go back to school is always there. The option to play in the NFL is not. It was extremely stupid and shortsighted for him to take the approach he did.
April 28, 201016 yr I wonder if signing $$$ and his fiancee had anything to do with him changing his mind?
April 28, 201016 yr I wonder if signing $$$ and his fiancee had anything to do with him changing his mind? He may have thought that he was going to get signed on for $200 a week or something scant like that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.