Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Copy Cat??? Indy Colt accused of Sexual Assault now

Featured Replies

I won't lie. There's a part of me that was dying to see Peyton's name at the top of that story.

I won't lie. There's a part of me that was dying to see Peyton's name at the top of that story.

 

Make that two of us.

He isn't a big name like Ben is, therefore, this headline will be swept into obscurity in a few days with the national media.

I won't lie. There's a part of me that was dying to see Peyton's name at the top of that story.
Would've been Christmas in April.
I won't lie. There's a part of me that was dying to see Peyton's name at the top of that story.

 

Make that two of us.

 

Would've been Christmas in April.

 

I would've been :dancingpa......

So we live in a world where people are rooting for Manning to rape college girls? Nice. If this is true this guy should do a lot of time.

^You guys are completely misinterpreting what we mean (I think). If something like this is going to happen to a pro athlete, especially if that said athlete is a Colt, we'd like it to happen to Manning.

 

I'm not actively hoping or wishing Manning gets in trouble, but if someone is going to, I'd rather it be him. :idunno:

^You guys are completely misinterpreting what we mean (I think). If something like this is going to happen to a pro athlete, especially if that said athlete is a Colt, we'd like it to happen to Manning.

 

I'm not actively hoping or wishing Manning gets in trouble, but if someone is going to, I'd rather it be him. :idunno:

 

Why?

Why?

 

Because I dislike him more than any other athlete around. :idunno:

Because I dislike him more than any other athlete around. :idunno:

 

So you want him to be accused of sexual assault? Makes sense to me.:confused:

^You guys are completely misinterpreting what we mean (I think). If something like this is going to happen to a pro athlete, especially if that said athlete is a Colt, we'd like it to happen to Manning.

 

I'm not actively hoping or wishing Manning gets in trouble, but if someone is going to, I'd rather it be him. :idunno:

 

No I'm pretty sure we knew what you were saying. Basically because you don't like Peyton on-field, you hope he is accused of sexual assault off-field.....Pretty sad.

No I'm pretty sure we knew what you were saying. Basically because you don't like Peyton on-field, you hope he is accused of sexual assault off-field.....Pretty sad.
:lol: :lol::lol:

 

Nope, you actually don't get it at all. No use explaining it though...you'd rather get on the high horse and ride away. :cool:

Would've been Christmas in April.

 

:lol: :lol::lol:

 

Nope, you actually don't get it at all. No use explaining it though...you'd rather get on the high horse and ride away. :cool:

 

Show me where you didn't say it would have been "Christmas in April" had it been Manning that was accused of sexual assault..

 

You are saying you would have been thrilled if he would have sexually assaulted a young woman.

 

You can tell me that I'm reading to much into it or misinterpreting what you said but the fact of the matter is you said it not me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.