Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Copy Cat??? Indy Colt accused of Sexual Assault now

Featured Replies

Show me where you didn't say it would have been "Christmas in April" had it been Manning that was accused of sexual assault..

 

You are saying you would have been thrilled if he would have sexually assaulted a young woman.

 

You can tell me that I'm reading to much into it or misinterpreting what you said but the fact of the matter is you said it not me.

 

And the fact of the matter is you're completely misinterpreting what we meant.

And the fact of the matter is you're completely misinterpreting what we meant.

 

 

Gotcha...For some reason I was interpreting it as you were hoping it was him who would be accused of sexual assault. Thanks for clearing it up! :thumb:

Gotcha...For some reason I was interpreting it as you were hoping it was him who would be accused of sexual assault. Thanks for clearing it up! :thumb:

 

Nobody's wishing sexual assault on anyone. That's completely ridiculous to even suggest it. My line of thinking -- and I'm guessing it's similar to a few others -- is that if someone for the Colts is going to run afoul of the law, regardless of the crime, the irony would be absolutely delicious if it was Peyton. Especially given how the whole "Peyton's a great guy and everyone should love him" mantra has been shoved down our collective throats for years.

^You guys are completely misinterpreting what we mean (I think). If something like this is going to happen to a pro athlete, especially if that said athlete is a Colt, we'd like it to happen to Manning.

 

I'm not actively hoping or wishing Manning gets in trouble, but if someone is going to, I'd rather it be him. :idunno:

 

Nobody's wishing sexual assault on anyone. That's completely ridiculous to even suggest it. My line of thinking -- and I'm guessing it's similar to a few others -- is that if someone for the Colts is going to run afoul of the law, regardless of the crime, the irony would be absolutely delicious if it was Peyton. Especially given how the whole "Peyton's a great guy and everyone should love him" mantra has been shoved down our collective throats for years.

 

Even so that is ridiculous to hope it on anyone.

 

Like I said before because you (generally speaking) don't like someone because of on the field reasons or what-have-you, that is no reason to hope, wish, pray, etc. that they are accused of sexual assault.

Even so that is ridiculous to hope it on anyone.

 

Like I said before because you (generally speaking) don't like someone because of on the field reasons or what-have-you, that is no reason to hope, wish, pray, etc. that they are accused of sexual assault.

 

Again, you're reading it completely the wrong way. I'm not wishing it on anyone, but if someone on the Colts is going to run afoul of the law, for whatever reason, I would love it if it were Peyton.

Nobody's wishing sexual assault on anyone. That's completely ridiculous to even suggest it. My line of thinking -- and I'm guessing it's similar to a few others -- is that if someone for the Colts is going to run afoul of the law, regardless of the crime, the irony would be absolutely delicious if it was Peyton. Especially given how the whole "Peyton's a great guy and everyone should love him" mantra has been shoved down our collective throats for years.
:thumb: :thumb:

Finally a woman that got the old sexual assault scheme right. She was sober and working at the time. She will get a nice payday.

Again, you're reading it completely the wrong way. I'm not wishing it on anyone, but if someone on the Colts is going to run afoul of the law, for whatever reason, I would love it if it were Peyton.

 

I am reading it the same way. Maybe it is not so much the way we are reading, but the way you are typing it. You were acting as though you would be a celebrating if Manning had sexually assaulted someone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.