Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doc Morris Tournament

Featured Replies

Does anyone have the matchups and locations? Thanks in advance.

Well i know Ludlow vs. NCC 4-17 @ Ncc. 10 a.m. Thats all i know for sure.

At CovCath Saturday April 17.

 

10am CovCath vs Newport Public

When that games ends

Campbell County vs. Ryle

What that game end

Winner of CovCath vs Newport Publi game vs. Campbell County vs. Ryle winner play ech other

 

 

Sorry don't know the other brackets.

At CovCath Saturday April 17.

 

10am CovCath vs Newport Public

When that games ends

Campbell County vs. Ryle

What that game end

Winner of CovCath vs Newport Publi game vs. Campbell County vs. Ryle winner play ech other

 

 

Sorry don't know the other brackets.

 

Did Krumps make up this bracket?

Did Krumps make up this bracket?

 

I doubt it. I don't think Ryle would be there if he did. :D

Did Krumps make up this bracket?

 

From what I was led to believe, Simon Kenton runs this tourney, but it is only what I was led to believe it is not written in stone!

I think Dixie, Boone, and St Henry (not sure of the 4th) are on the other side of the bracket. Have not heard times yet.

From what I was led to believe, Simon Kenton runs this tourney, but it is only what I was led to believe it is not written in stone!

 

This is correct. Coach Finn from SK is in charge of running this tourney.

It'll be interesting to see if this rain causes any changes to the schedule or possibly even a change in the format of the tournament. Rained pretty darn hard here in Union.

I think Dixie, Boone, and St Henry (not sure of the 4th) are on the other side of the bracket. Have not heard times yet.

 

Boone County vs. St Henry @ Noon

Dixie Heights vs. Covington Holmes @ 2 30pm

Games are played at Dixie Heights

Winner of each game play each other.

  • Author

Cooper plays Holy Cross at NCC but I'm not sure of the other teams.

How does your team get invited to this??? Is it the same field every year and new teams enter when someone currently in drops out??

Really disappointed that I will be missing the Doc Morris this year. Haven't missed one since I played in it my junior year (2006). It's great to see which players have the ability to play the game with the wood bats.

 

Good luck to all teams.

Scott 2 Connor 1 - Final (Sparks a complete game for Scott) Simon Kenton 2 Bellevue 1 (lost fly ball in the sun in the 5th inning gets Simon Kenton the win, game was 1-0 Bellevue with Piper on the mound)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.