April 13, 201016 yr Sorry, but the young men that play college ball, or attend college at all, are adults. They're not children. I think he was just saying that there are only 3 months that seperate them from being high school seniors or college freshman.
April 13, 201016 yr Are we really comparing a pilot with a depression disorder attempting suicide to Rod Strickland getting arrested on suspicious of DUI charges? Hey if Rockmom wants to compare somebody throwing a gum wrapper out the window to it then this more than a fair comparison.
April 13, 201016 yr I think he was just saying that there are only 3 months that seperate them from being high school seniors or college freshman. Oh gotcha, I thought he was using the "these are just kids" argument. :thumb:
April 13, 201016 yr High school seniors vs a team of college freshmen. Only difference is June, July and August. Not always true, as some players go the prep school route for a 5th year. Also, virtually all of the players are older than 18, which makes them "adults". I don't necessarily agree with it, but it's a line that society has clearly drawn.
April 13, 201016 yr I think he was just saying that there are only 3 months that seperate them from being high school seniors or college freshman. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.