Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warren Central hires new head coach

Featured Replies

Warren Central girls’ basketball coach Damon Tabor has decided to step away from coaching once again after two seasons at the helm of the Lady Dragons.

 

WCHS wasted little time in naming Tabor’s successor, announcing Wednesday that assistant Chris Stunson has been chosen as Tabor’s replacement.

 

 

Read More

Warren Central girls’ basketball coach Damon Tabor has decided to step away from coaching once again after two seasons at the helm of the Lady Dragons.

 

WCHS wasted little time in naming Tabor’s successor, announcing Wednesday that assistant Chris Stunson has been chosen as Tabor’s replacement.

 

 

Read More

 

 

Remember Stunson playing at Madison Central and then a great career at Union College. Great hire for the Warren Central Girls.:thumb: Congrats Chris.

Congrats Chris! Great to see the opportunity for such a young coach....I know someone on BGP who has to be excited. :thumb::clap:

  • Author
Congrats Chris! Great to see the opportunity for such a young coach....I know someone on BGP who has to be excited. :thumb::clap:

:laugh::laugh:

  • Author

If anyone says anything bad about him, I'm going to tell his mother! :p

Congratulations to a very classy young man. He'll do very well.

If anyone says anything bad about him, I'm going to tell his mother! :p

 

:lol::lol:

 

Best wishes to Chris on this great opportunity! :thumb: He has to be one of the youngest head coaches in the state, I would think.

I didn't know your son was coaching, I'm sure you are one proud papa.

  • Author
:lol::lol:

 

Best wishes to Chris on this great opportunity! :thumb: He has to be one of the youngest head coaches in the state, I would think.

I would have to agree. I talked with him yesterday and his team is very young also. It is a great opportunity for him.

 

I didn't know your son was coaching, I'm sure you are one proud papa.
He's been an assistant ever since he got the teaching job at Warren Central. He sometimes even practices with the boys team.

 

Here is a picture of him from the game where he scored his 1,000 point at Union College.

  • Author

Here's a little on his background. He's always loved to work with kids.

 

Age 24

Married with 2 children

 

High School:

 

Madison Central

 

3 years varsity starter junior, senior year.

44th District All tournament team senior year

Graduated honors with high distinction

 

College:

Union College

 

4 Year starter

scored 1,268 pts

3 time AAC All-Defensive team

 

 

Majored in mathematics and secondary education.

 

Graduated #1 Math and #1 Education major in his class of 2008

Good luck to a guy who will work hard to make his team as good as they can be.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.