Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Ohio Allstars

Featured Replies

Not sure I understand then, why he isn't on the team?

 

There are multiple decision-makers in an all-star game selection. Sometimes one can trump the others.

Based upon what I know about the situation with this Holmes player not participating goes back to the issues that took place during the finals of the 9th Region Tournament. The coach did have a say in this situation.

Based upon what I know about the situation with this Holmes player not participating goes back to the issues that took place during the finals of the 9th Region Tournament. The coach did have a say in this situation.

 

Which is what I said in post 10...but Clyde responded that "It wasn't the coach's call."

I know for a fact Pittman's antics in 9th region final kept him from being on the team.

Any updates on how this turned out? Anyone?

 

Ohio won by 8. I think it was 92-84.

Ohio won by 8. I think it was 92-84.

 

Vance Hall MVP for Kentucky. He also won the 3-point contest on Friday. Congratulations to Vance and way to represent Kentucky and the city of Frankfort.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.