Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Nebraska 67

Featured Replies

I had a lot of people telling me last week that Nebraska was a very favorable matchup and Uk shouldn't have a problem with them. I haven't heard anything on Oklahoma, however.

I had a lot of people telling me last week that Nebraska was a very favorable matchup and Uk shouldn't have a problem with them. I haven't heard anything on Oklahoma, however.

 

Lady Cats will have a huge matchup problem at center but will have an edge in quickness. I like the Cats chances of winning.

I had a lot of people telling me last week that Nebraska was a very favorable matchup and Uk shouldn't have a problem with them. I haven't heard anything on Oklahoma, however.

 

 

The one time that Nebraska played Oklahoma this season, Nebraska beat the Sooners 80-64. Here is the boxscore

 

 

Oklahoma does have some big-name players on their roster...they're starting to make a name for themselves but its their relatives who have the bigger names.

 

Carlee Roethlisberger ... I will probably get a few of my non-UK friends to root for UK tomorrow night just because they hate the Roethlisberger last name...lol...She is super gorgeous though :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

Abi Olajuwon

UConn would probably roll, however.

 

 

Probably?

Probably?

 

Let a man dream. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.