March 29, 201016 yr Hopefully the women can keep the beat going. If they make their shots, they're tough. Their defense is awesome.
March 29, 201016 yr They play a quick attacking game that many probably thought the men's team was going to play.
March 29, 201016 yr LRCW, are you really watching this game. If so do you care to tell us what all the players are saying and the refs are thinking?
March 29, 201016 yr Author LRCW, are you really watching this game. If so do you care to tell us what all the players are saying and the refs are thinking? No, but I can certainly tell you what a lot of people from Ashland say about you. :sssh::lol:
March 29, 201016 yr No, but I can certainly tell you what a lot of people from Ashland say about you. :sssh::lol: Let's not get personal. I notice the players are holding their hands up over their mouths when they talk so you can't read their lips. Don't bother ladies LRCW's tv also reads minds.
March 29, 201016 yr Author Let's not get personal. I notice the players are holding their hands up over their mouths when they talk so you can't read their lips. Don't bother ladies LRCW's tv also reads minds. Hey that's what you get for turning me down for lunch last Friday.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.