Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region- Who is going to be the top 5 teams in the region?

Featured Replies

Who is going to be the top 5 teams in the region?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln, Wayne, and Boyle should be the leaders.

 

For the regular season, McCreary might get a few wins. I think it's going to surprise a lot of people what kind of team McCreary is this upcoming year after this years deflections.

  • Author

Is their any teams from the 47th District that will be able to contend?

Mercer Co. will be a top team

Lincoln County and Wayne the top two. Boyle some behind with Southwestern. McCreary might be 4th best team in that district next year. Who is coaching them next year? Is Jones out?

I think the top 5 will be in no particular order......Wayne County, Lincoln County, Mercer County, Southwestern and Boyle County/Danville. Danville has the potential to be a top 3 team but they had that potential this past year as well. The 45th is going to be top heavy again.

 

 

 

I am looking forward to seeing how good Boyle County will be next year. They will be able to beat all of the teams in the 12th region and with 6 of their top 8 players not playing football I expect a strong summer and a very strong team next year. Good to see us getting some respect, now we have to validate it.

 

 

I think East Jessamine will be pretty good and I think West Jessamine will be better than people think as well.

Pulaski should be pretty good as well depending on how Bales develops. But the 3 freshmen will be Sophmores.

Lincoln County and Wayne the top two. Boyle some behind with Southwestern. McCreary might be 4th best team in that district next year. Who is coaching them next year? Is Jones out?

 

That's exactly why I take your posts with a grain of salt. It's almost pointless to even read them.

 

McCreary isn't the favorite to win the district title next year, but they just walloped the district this year and Dixon was lights out against Wayne and Southwestern. It wouldn't surprise me if they made it back to the region tournament, but they're certainly not a favorite.

So you think they are gonna be that much better than Monticello? I said this year that basically they were overated, when you and all the Raider fans were painting them to be the best. Let me remind you, they never won a game in region. So my posts were more accurate than yours in regards to that, yet you so that you take my posts with a grain of salt? I would think you would take notes with your prediction record.

So you think they are gonna be that much better than Monticello? I said this year that basically they were overated, when you and all the Raider fans were painting them to be the best. Let me remind you, they never won a game in region. So my posts were more accurate than yours in regards to that, yet you so that you take my posts with a grain of salt? I would think you would take notes with your prediction record.

 

When Monticello beats McCreary, I will think of your posts much more.

 

They lost to one team - Mercer. They rolled your Patriots, who didn't even make the regional tournament.

They did roll them, but in the end you made it one game farther than we did. I stand by my statements, I said you would choke like always and your team did. Can you dispute this fact? What did I say this year that was far off? I mean you have tooted your horn all season like a Central infomercial and all I said was that I think that in the big games you guys lay down. Watts is a tremendous talent, but next year Watts is not there. You will finish third or fourth in that distict, write it down.

They did roll them, but in the end you made it one game farther than we did. I stand by my statements, I said you would choke like always and your team did. Can you dispute this fact? What did I say this year that was far off? I mean you have tooted your horn all season like a Central infomercial and all I said was that I think that in the big games you guys lay down. Watts is a tremendous talent, but next year Watts is not there. You will finish third or fourth in that distict, write it down.

 

 

You can make the same statements about the cats.

They did roll them, but in the end you made it one game farther than we did. I stand by my statements, I said you would choke like always and your team did. Can you dispute this fact? What did I say this year that was far off? I mean you have tooted your horn all season like a Central infomercial and all I said was that I think that in the big games you guys lay down. Watts is a tremendous talent, but next year Watts is not there. You will finish third or fourth in that distict, write it down.

 

And you don't too the horn of Lincoln. The same Lincoln that got beat by McCreary last season in the region tournament on their home floor.

 

You obviously understand that Watts was talented, but you have no idea about the situations off the court that kept that from being a true team.

 

And since it's been over five years since the Raiders lost to Monticello, I'll take my chances. The Raiders won't lose a game to Monticello, much less finish behind them in the standings.

Lincoln, Wayne, and Boyle should be the leaders.

 

For the regular season, McCreary might get a few wins. I think it's going to surprise a lot of people what kind of team McCreary is this upcoming year after this years deflections.

 

What deflections?

They did roll them, but in the end you made it one game farther than we did. I stand by my statements, I said you would choke like always and your team did. Can you dispute this fact? What did I say this year that was far off? I mean you have tooted your horn all season like a Central infomercial and all I said was that I think that in the big games you guys lay down. Watts is a tremendous talent, but next year Watts is not there. You will finish third or fourth in that distict, write it down.

:sssh::laugh::ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.