Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio 97 Georgetown 83

Featured Replies

But when people sit on here saying how tough the BE is and they are so great....they should never lose to Ohio U.

 

Can't argue that point, that was a big upset. Upsets happen everywhere though. Vandy should never lose to an OVC school either. But they did. That's what makes it great...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't argue that point, that was a big upset. Upsets happen everywhere, though. Vandy should never lose to an OVC school either. But they did. That's what makes it great...

 

How many people on here said Murray St could beat Vandy? How many people said Ohio can beat Georgetown? I rest my case.

Are you watching the Wash. vs. Marq. game? :popcorn:

 

Great 2nd half!!

How many people on here said Murray St could beat Vandy? How many people said Ohio can beat Georgetown? I rest my case.

 

So your saying the number two SEC team losing to an OVC school is no big deal. But the 8th place Big East school losing to a MAC school is a big deal. That says it all...

 

They are both unexcusable losses IMO.

So your saying the number two SEC team losing to an OVC school is no big deal. But the 8th place Big East school losing to a MAC school is a big deal. That says it all...

 

They are both unexcusable losses IMO.

 

Not once have I ever saud the SEC was good this year.

If were going to say cut them slack for their 6/7/8's or whatever losing, then maybe they should only let in there top 5?

If were going to say cut them slack for their 6/7/8's or whatever losing, then maybe they should only let in there top 5?

 

Thank you. People were saying only getting 7 in was a sham.. Ha.

If were going to say cut them slack for their 6/7/8's or whatever losing, then maybe they should only let in there top 5?

 

I never said cut them some slack. Just calling like it is. Those aren't the upper echelon teams the league.

 

If Cuse, WVU, and Pitt struggle tomorrow, then I'll jumpe on the overrated train with you all.

Thank you. People were saying only getting 7 in was a sham.. Ha.

 

Actually, it was 8. Who you putting in over the 8 that got in?

I never said cut them some slack. Just calling like it is. Those aren't the upper echelon teams the league.

 

If Cuse, WVU, and Pitt struggle tomorrow, then I'll jumpe on the overrated train with you all.

 

That's exactly what you said. You claimed it was "just" the team that finished 8th in the league so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Actually, it was 8. Who you putting in over the 8 that got in?

 

:ohbrother: I know it was 8, I was referring to this comment when it looked like they were only going to get 7.

 

 

Big East is only getting 7 which is a total sham...
That's exactly what you said. You claimed it was "just" the team that finished 8th in the league so it wasn't that big of a deal.

 

Actually, I said it was an unexcusable loss.

I never said cut them some slack. Just calling like it is. Those aren't the upper echelon teams the league.

 

If Cuse, WVU, and Pitt struggle tomorrow, then I'll jumpe on the overrated train with you all.

 

Wasn't calling you out or anything but i'm just saying they get so many teams in because of the competition in the BEast but how good is the 2nd half of it really? They deserve their piece of the pie and it will normally be the largest piece but how big is enough?

Jay Bilas has been saying that Syracuse is really the only Big East team (in the Top 8) that is better this year than they were last. It is definitely very tough but at this point it would be hard to argue that it wasn't a tad overrated.

Without question, Big East is weaker than it has been the last two years. I think most knew that coming into the season. The lack of other BCS conferences stepping up has allowed them to stay at the top. Even though they aren't nearly what they were. I told a friend today that I thought the Big 12 was probably the best conference this year. Cuse and WVU are the only two that are better, good call OR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.