Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jerry Tipton

Featured Replies

  • Author
Talk about taking comments out of context. You left out a very important part of the story. Tipton was obviously making a point that UK fans think that every call should go their way. Why didn't you post the the next line in his story?

 

 

 

State attacked early before UK’s defense got set. The Bulldogs also double-teamed DeMarcus Cousins whenever he got the ball in the low post. The latter brought early dividends as State got a tie-up and a charging foul on Cousins. The charge on Cousins came with 14:23 left. The first four fouls of the game went against State. Dating back to the game in Starkville, that meant 14 straight foul calls going against State in a game with Kentucky.

Still, the charging call caused the many UK fans here to boo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wasn't taking it out of context. Any fans will feel their team got slighted by the refs. The point is why even bring up the fouls of two games and combine them?

I wasn't taking it out of context. Any fans will feel their team got slighted by the refs. The point is why even bring up the fouls of two games and combine them?

 

 

So why not post his comments that were made before and after what you quoted? As I stated previously his point was that UK fans think every call should go their way.

  • Author
So why not post his comments that were made before and after what you quoted? As I stated previously his point was that UK fans think every call should go their way.

 

Understandable. I just view it differently. I can see the point you're making, but when I first read it, that was just a sticking point. Perhaps, as a fan, I do think every call should go our way and overlooked it.

Doesn't he always write questionable things about UK maybe he needs it for notoriety.

Each foul should be considered individually. If MSU had 300 fouls to Kentucky's zero and the refs made a charging call that I thought was bad, I'd boo.

 

With that said, I appreciate consistency. Many calls can go either way. All I ask is that the referee remains consistent throughout the entire game.

So why not post his comments that were made before and after what you quoted? As I stated previously his point was that UK fans think every call should go their way.

 

I'm a big UK fan and I don't think every call should go their way. I thought Wall got by with a walk in overtime when the goaltend was called. But Tipton's comment was just ignorant. Whats the point? Of all he could have written about in this game he brings up something from the last game?

 

Defend this turd all you want but it the end it will only make you look foolish.

So now we're bashing Tipton for reporting facts. What else his he supposed to report on? Come on guys.

 

As predictable a comment as Jerry's...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.