Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So who are the #2 Seeds?

Featured Replies

Okay So I assume they would be this way, if Duke beats Ga Tech tomorrow they will get a 1. Then it would be:

 

2) OSU

2) WV

2) K State

 

Who else?

 

Butler?

G'Town if they win tonight? But what happens if they lose!?

Duke/Ohio State (if one wins & one loses tomorrow, the loser gets a 2-seed)

West Virginia

Kansas State

Georgetown/Pittsburgh (G'Town if they win, Pitt if they don't)

Mason Co?

 

Duh, they are a high school team. You big goof... :ohbrother:

 

If Mason Co is a #2, what does that make Clark Co?

  • Author
Mason Co?

 

Duh, they are a high school team. You big goof... :ohbrother:

 

If Mason Co is a #2, what does that make Clark Co?

 

Why does this have to be brought up anyway? This is a college basketball thread? :irked::ohbrother:

Why does this have to be brought up anyway? This is a college basketball thread? :irked::ohbrother:

 

It was just a joke, I thought that was obvious.

The two of the following that doesn't get a #1 seed:

Duke

West Virginia

Ohio State

 

Then the other two:

Kansas State

Then either Purdue or a wild card.

Purdue hurt their chances yesterday

^

No way Purdue gets a #2 seed, they will be lucky to get a 4.

 

It is a shame Hummel got hurt they would have been in the talk of a one seed and no less than a #2 seed.

 

who is the last #2 seed?

  • Author
It is a shame Hummel got hurt they would have been in the talk of a one seed and no less than a #2 seed.

 

who is the last #2 seed?

 

G Town

I'm not arguing the point. Just never thought I'd see a 10-loss #2 seed. I think Pitt or Villanova gets it ahead of Georgetown.

  • Author
I'm not arguing the point. Just never thought I'd see a 10-loss #2 seed. I think Pitt or Villanova gets it ahead of Georgetown.

 

I agree I think Nova should or even Butler.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.