March 14, 201016 yr Don't be shocked if Temple or New Mexico squeeze in and nab one also. I dont think Georgetown is a lock.
March 14, 201016 yr Georgetown deserves a #2 seed IMO. They only played really poorly when Austin Freeman was out. I think they're one of the most talented teams in the nation when it comes down to it.
March 14, 201016 yr If Duke slips to a #2 seed, look for CBS to put them in the same region as Kentucky
March 14, 201016 yr Author If Duke slips to a #2 seed, look for CBS to put them in the same region as Kentucky Agree. Duke has a WAY better resume then OSU.
March 14, 201016 yr If Duke slips to a #2 seed, look for CBS to put them in the same region as Kentucky UK should be in the same region as the number three #2 seed. I follow the logic, but it shouldn't happen.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.