Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will OSU go down ?

Featured Replies

They lost 3 without him. If Duke wins the ACC Tourny they will have a better resume and deserve the 4th 1 seed...

 

I agree. :thumb:

 

They lost 4 WITH Him.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That didn't work out for Texas and Kevin Durant.

 

Worked for Syracuse and Mello...

  • Author
OSU is overrated.

I don't see it that way nor will the selection committee.:lol:

Worked for Syracuse and Mello...

 

Woah Woah Woah...

 

What about my boy McNamara? lol

 

Wasn't Warrick on that team too?

You may be right but that will put OSU as the #2 in their bracket more than likely . I would like OSU in that matchup . I don't believe Duke could control Turner .

 

I agree, but seeds are done based on body of work, and Duke would have earned the #1...

  • Author
Worked for Syracuse and Mello...

 

:thumb:Very Well ,too

Woah Woah Woah...

 

What about my boy McNamara? lol

 

OSU has a white guy that can knock down open shots... :D

OSU has a white guy that can knock down open shots... :D

 

Haha..true, but not as good as McNamara lol.

 

And I know I edited my post, but Warrick was tough too.

Haha..true, but not as good as McNamara lol.

 

And I know I edited my post, but Warrick was tough too.

Texas had a better supporting cast than that Cuse team IMO with Abrahams, Augustine and James. OSU does look a bit like the Texas team in that both don't/didn't get much from their post players...

Turner has a triple double today...nice!

 

I know he has 10 turnovers as well. :isurrender:

I know he has 10 turnovers as well. :isurrender:

 

Yup...

 

31 points, 10 boards, and 10 turnovers.

 

Does that still count as a triple double?

  • Author

I just think if all 3 (WVU, OSU and K State should win their conference tournies OSU is a higher seed ). My opinion Lighty is pretty tough, also . Cuse may not be a lock now with the injury . I think they still are but weirder things have happened .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.