Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will OSU go down ?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just jinxed them! Now Evan Turner is going to make some amazing shot to win the game.

  • Author

I am actually pulling for them , I think they deserve a #1. If not one scary #2 seed .

I think they deserve a #1.

 

A 7 loss team does not deserve a #1 seed IMO...

  • Author

How many was without Turner ? I feel they are a better Team than the other options for the 4th #1 . :idunno:

  • Author

Doesnt look like it is going to matter with 1:09 to go in OT!!

  • Author

Turner is smooth ,Double OT maybe .

How many was without Turner ? I feel they are a better Team than the other options for the 4th #1 . :idunno:

 

They lost 3 without him. If Duke wins the ACC Tourny they will have a better resume and deserve the 4th 1 seed...

No bench and 1 player.

Who happens to be the best player in the country this year... :thumb:

Who happens to be the best player in the country this year... :thumb:

 

That didn't work out for Texas and Kevin Durant.

  • Author
They lost 3 without him. If Duke wins the ACC Tourny they will have a better resume and deserve the 4th 1 seed...

 

You may be right but that will put OSU as the #2 in their bracket more than likely . I would like OSU in that matchup . I don't believe Duke could control Turner .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.