March 13, 201016 yr Cuse may not be a lock now with the injury . I think they still are but weirder things have happened . Early reports indicate it was a mild sprain and Onuaku will be fine for the tournament. That locks them in as a #1 IMO...
March 13, 201016 yr Author Wildcat Dad jinxed them...its over. Told you I was rooting for the Buckeyes in this one . :sssh: Don't tell my wife since she is from OHIO.
March 13, 201016 yr Author Early reports indicate it was a mild sprain and Onuaku will be fine for the tournament. That locks them in as a #1 IMO... If he is a go ,I agree.:thumb:
March 13, 201016 yr If he is a go ,I agree.:thumb: Being that it was a quad injury and not the knee it shouldn't impact their seed...
March 13, 201016 yr Terrible possessions at the end of regulation and the first OT for Illinois. Turner is smooth but seems to not fair as well if a team makes him go left.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.