Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dear Jonathan Fraysure

Featured Replies

As hard as this is to do (just becasue I hate being wrong, not because Mason won) here goes:

 

You were right and I was wrong. May I please have some Ketchup with my crow.

 

Tradition never graduates lives on.

 

Congratulations to Mason County, especially Coach Chris O'Hearn who is without a doubt one of the best coaches in the business.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

As hard as this is to do (just becasue I hate being wrong, not because Mason won) here goes:

 

You were right and I was wrong. May I please have some Ketchup with my crow.

 

Tradition never graduates lives on.

 

Congratulations to Mason County, especially Coach Chris O'Hearn who is without a doubt one of the best coaches in the business.

 

Thanks man. :thumb:

Gotta admit this exchange back in October was pretty nice work on Fraysure's part.

 

I had been looking forward to seeing this as I knew the author( from Mason Co) was not going to rank the GRC Cards #1, even though when the state rankings come out GRC will most likely be in the top 5 of the state and Mason will not.

 

How can you rank Mason #1 in the region but GRC will be rated higher in the state rankings? Explain this to me?

 

This is the one, only and last thing I will say about this, because I feel very little need to defend my OPINION. First off, where I am from has no bearing on my prediction. I work in a profession where you have to be (and I pride myself on being) unbias, and this is no different. Secondly, as to state rankings (that in the grand scheme of things, mean very little) vs. where they will finish at the end of the season -- i.e. regional tournament -- I will quote directly from the article:

 

And even while the Cardinals may get more preseason pub and likely higher statewide rankings, the prediction here is that in a one-on-one matchup come late March, the Royals will succeed in making their third consecutive trip to Rupp Arena.

Gotta admit this exchange back in October was pretty nice work on Fraysure's part.

 

***Invites PRESSROW to come have a seat and enjoy some :popcorn: ***

***Invites PRESSROW to come have a seat and enjoy some :popcorn: ***

 

 

Thanks, you know I will take you up on the offer:thumb:

Hey Fraysure, pick Clark Co next year so we can win. Thanks.

Fraysure called it from the get-go! His opinion was fair and balanced and proven! His sport roots run deep.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.