Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biggest Upsets in 9th Region History

Featured Replies

  • Author
Why? You guys already have it all figured out. :ylsuper:

 

True.

 

I do find it amusing the people who say this isn't among the biggest have yet to offer any that are bigger. I am sure there are some other big ones and I personally would like to hear them.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True.

 

I do find it amusing the people who say this isn't among the biggest have yet to offer any that are bigger. I am sure there are some other big ones and I personally would like to hear them.

 

Nowhere near the dismantling or upset factor that Newport gave the Bulldogs, but earlier in the season the Wildcats smacked Highlands up pretty hard with a 60-38 rout. No one saw that one coming either, and many won't even remember it, but still perhaps good foreshadowing of what they were capable of. I agree though, Newport over Holmes by 26 moves high up on the list, if not to the top.

Nowhere near the dismantling or upset factor that Newport gave the Bulldogs, but earlier in the season the Wildcats smacked Highlands up pretty hard with a 60-38 rout. No one saw that one coming either, and many won't even remember it, but still perhaps good foreshadowing of what they were capable of. I agree though, Newport over Holmes by 26 moves high up on the list, if not to the top.

:ohbrother:

 

The Highlands game was a little different circumstances.. no denying the outcome but, Highlands was without a few of their top guns. An underman Highlands team is no comparision to the defending State Champs the mighty Holmes Bulldogs.

 

Holmes was at full strength. That's what makes this upset soooooooooooooo HUGE :banana:

 

Give the Cats some credits. They shocked the world!!!

 

Ask yourself which is a bigger accomplishment beating a team when they're not at full strength or defeating a team that isn't missing any parts? :idunno:

:ohbrother:

 

The Highlands game was a little different circumstances.. no denying the outcome but, Highlands was without a few of their top guns. An underman Highlands team is no comparision to the defending State Champs the mighty Holmes Bulldogs.

 

Holmes was at full strength. That's what makes this upset soooooooooooooo HUGE :banana:

 

Give the Cats some credits. They shocked the world!!!

 

Ask yourself which is a bigger accomplishment beating a team when they're not at full strength or defeating a team that isn't missing any parts? :idunno:

 

I think you missed the point. Go back and re-read B-Ball-Fan's message without your Bluebird glasses on, and you'll agree with was said. :idunno:

I think you missed the point. Go back and re-read B-Ball-Fan's message without your Bluebird glasses on, and you'll agree with was said. :idunno:

 

:madman: :madman:

 

That's it I'm going to the football forum to talk about football. :D

I think you missed the point. Go back and re-read B-Ball-Fan's message without your Bluebird glasses on, and you'll agree with was said. :idunno:

 

Thank you 'History'. I'm glad someone understood :thumb: I did my best to convey my point. Not sure how else I could've put it to avoid it being misconstrued. I'm guessing that 'Catbird' came around to seeing it too. No way was I saying that it compared. It was just food for thought.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.