Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County Opening

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since you've let the cat out of the bag, :eek:that is the name I heard yesterday. But, I had not heard that he had accepted the job.

 

He told his team this morning he was leaving.

He told his team this morning he was leaving.

 

Thanks for the update! I'm still a bit puzzled.:confused:

 

Best of luck to Coach Anderson and the Lions!

  • Author
Thanks for the update! I'm still a bit puzzled.:confused:

 

Best of luck to Coach Anderson and the Lions!

 

Puzzled in a good or bad way, Duck ?

 

I'll be honest, I don't know much about Coach Anderson. I see he led Lawrence County to a 21-7 record last season.

 

Any idea why he wanted to leave Lawrence ? Did he have any ties to Boyd in the past ?

Puzzled in a good or bad way, Duck ?

 

I'll be honest, I don't know much about Coach Anderson. I see he led Lawrence County to a 21-7 record last season.

 

Any idea why he wanted to leave Lawrence ? Did he have any ties to Boyd in the past ?

 

Puzzled in a :idunno: sort of way.

 

Coach Anderson is a gentleman and has had a respectable career at Lawrence. I wish him the best.

 

I do not believe Coach Anderson has any ties to Boyd Co and I do not know what Lawrence had returning next season. I just thought Boyd would go a different route.:confused: So puzzled best explains my feeling.

What route did you expect them to go? I think Coach Anderson is top notch. Not sure they could have done any better.

If Coach Anderson has truly taken the job, then Boyd hit a grand slam. Great coach and a better person!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.