Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Predictions

Who will win the 13th Region Tournament? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the 13th Region Tournament?

    • Barbourville
      0%
      0
    • Corbin
      58%
    • Clay County
      16%
    • Harlan County
      2%
    • Bell County
      1%
    • North Laurel
      2%
    • Knox Central
      4%
    • South Laurel
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Here is my order of best to worst chances of winning the 13th region. Again, JMO

 

1. Corbin

2. Clay

3. South Laurel

4. Harlan Co/North Laurel

6. Knox Central/Bell County

8. Barbourville

 

Bell did have 2 wins over KC, but KC beat them in the district tourney. I see that one as a tossup as well. I know that NL beat Harlan, but I still put that one as a tossup as Harlan did not have their leading scorer for that game. The reason I put NL over KC is that North beat them both times they played this season.

 

I think you meant to put HC. Bell beat Harlan Co. twice in the regular season and lost to them in the district finals.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you meant to put HC. Bell beat Harlan Co. twice in the regular season and lost to them in the district finals.

 

I did. My mistake.

If Bell County can make shots, they have a shot to win. I think they match up well with Corbin. Also, depends on how the refs call the game.

 

The officiating will be less than desirable...just hope it doesn't decide a game.

The officiating will be less than desirable...just hope it doesn't decide a game.

 

Not sure if Tommy Hutton is 14th or 15th region but he is a prtty good ref. I hope he is in the 14th.

The officiating will be less than desirable...just hope it doesn't decide a game.

 

Won't be any worse than you have seen all year from the 13th. :banana:

 

The guys over here in the 14th do very well. Especially the top 8-10 officials. You guys I'm sure will not be disappointed with the crews you get.

Won't be any worse than you have seen all year from the 13th. :banana:

 

The guys over here in the 14th do very well. Especially the top 8-10 officials. You guys I'm sure will not be disappointed with the crews you get.

 

I guess we should at least wait until our favorite team loses before we starting blaming the officials.:lol:

I would not be shocked to see NL or HC in the finals.

 

I would not only be shocked, I would faint.

Won't be any worse than you have seen all year from the 13th. :banana:

 

The guys over here in the 14th do very well. Especially the top 8-10 officials. You guys I'm sure will not be disappointed with the crews you get.

 

Good point. I was only kidding. :jump:

I would not only be shocked, I would faint.

 

South Laurel is IMHO, the best team on that side of the bracket, however, they have been very up and down this year. IF South plays as they are capable, I see them in the finals. But if they play as they have in several other games, .... I would not be shocked to see either Harlan or NL there. I would be surprised, but not shocked. NL has played as tough a schedule as anyone in the 13th.

I guess we should at least wait until our favorite team loses before we starting blaming the officials.:lol:

 

:laugh::thumb::lol:

 

That's usually how it works!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.