Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic/Ryle Predicitons

Featured Replies

Great round one match up

  • Author

NCC's pressure defense will be tough on Ryle.

NCC must stay out of foul trouble, if they do i think they win by 5.

I don't think it will be the 15 point loss Ryle handed NCC last year but ryle will win by 5. They handled the press easily last year with less experience than this years squad. I just hope it's an up and down game like Ryle thrives on.

  • Author

CK, in looking at common opponents I see Ryle lost Highlands. Any insight on that game? We all know NCC handled Highlands twice this season. Too bad Ryle NCC got snowed out.

I don't think it will be the 15 point loss Ryle handed NCC last year but ryle will win by 5. They handled the press easily last year with less experience than this years squad. I just hope it's an up and down game like Ryle thrives on.

 

Last years team wasn't the same team. This team is much quicker and they run a totally different defense. Also Tabor's shooting hand was injured last year and could not rebound catch or shoot effectively. I would imagine the game will be an up tempo style like you want.

CK, in looking at common opponents I see Ryle lost Highlands. Any insight on that game? We all know NCC handled Highlands twice this season. Too bad Ryle NCC got snowed out.

You know paNDA I'm at a loss for Highlands. Last year at Highlands we were up 10 plus with a couple of minutes to go and went into a slow down game and got beat. This years game the intensity just wasn't there. Highlands played a deliberate half court offense which seems to drive Ryle a little crazy. I haven't see NCC at all this year so I'm just going on what I have read and been told and all the info is that they play similar styles and the matchups are agreeable.

Ryle is a young team and a young school, so to speak. They have yet to figure out Boone and Highlands. Last year beating NDA and NCC were huge confidence boosters for the Lady Raiders. I do know that Tuesdays matchup should be very exciting.

Close game no doubt. Pulling for the Lady Raiders, of course. The draw is the way it should be with the #2 and #3 remaining teams having to beat each other to get to the #1 team in the finals. Boone caught a nice break but they earned the #1 position and a cakewalk to the finals. Congrats to all of the teams and girls that work so hard all year long.

It will be a close game , but I think that NCC will win .ora et labora

Ryle is a fine team, but I have to go with the Lady Breds in a close one.

  • Author

I might have to brush up on my latin to continue in this thread.

Ryle has really improved. They'll get by NCC this Tuesday.

I might be biased, but I see the pressure getting to Ryle and NCC winning something like 45-40. NCC is 5 starters are 2 Srs 3 Jrs very seasoned team.

I might be biased, but I see the pressure getting to Ryle and NCC winning something like 45-40. NCC is 5 starters are 2 Srs 3 Jrs very seasoned team.
You are biased and that is ok:) I am, as well when it comes to my Lady Raiders. Good luck Tuesday night!:thumb:

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Almost game time.:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.