Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic/Ryle Predicitons

Featured Replies

Surprised people are being very quiet on this one still Thought by game day people would have more to say. The silence might be from the lack of firsthand knowlege of eachother. everyhing we know about eachother is thru word of mouth. I guess sometimes silence is golden.

Surprised people are being very quiet on this one still Thought by game day people would have more to say. The silence might be from the lack of firsthand knowlege of eachother. everyhing we know about eachother is thru word of mouth. I guess sometimes silence is golden.

 

Morning line is New Cath -4 but this one could go either way. New Cath must create turnovers and Ryle must handle the pressure. The team that handles there buisness best will come out the winner. Good luck to both teams!

Morning line is New Cath -4 but this one could go either way. New Cath must create turnovers and Ryle must handle the pressure. The team that handles there buisness best will come out the winner. Good luck to both teams!

 

Give me a sawbuck on NCC. LOL. I think with the line that high you'd probably get more action on Ryle though.

Surprised people are being very quiet on this one still Thought by game day people would have more to say. The silence might be from the lack of firsthand knowlege of eachother. everyhing we know about eachother is thru word of mouth. I guess sometimes silence is golden.
I'm just excited it's gameday. You are right though. I haven't seen you play, just heard from friends. I have a lot of respect for Coach Dawn and your players. Should be a great game. Here's hoping the refs don't call it too tight.

What time does the game start????

Edited by Bearcat Slam

What time does the game start????

 

7:30pm

7:30pm

 

Is it possible it is starting at 8pm. If you go to the Bank of Ky Center is states games are 6 and 8.

Is it possible it is starting at 8pm. If you go to the Bank of Ky Center is states games are 6 and 8.
I stand corrected.

I know . I was hoping it started at 8. My daughter has practice untill 730 with aau team. I just don't want to pay all that money and miss 1st half. BUMMER

::

I'm just excited it's gameday. You are right though. I haven't seen you play, just heard from friends. I have a lot of respect for Coach Dawn and your players. Should be a great game. Here's hoping the refs don't call it too tight.

:thumb::thumb:

I know . I was hoping it started at 8. My daughter has practice untill 730 with aau team. I just don't want to pay all that money and miss 1st half. BUMMER

 

last year I walked right in after halftime

This and the championship game will be THE two games of the tourney.

 

I still predict Ryle as my region champ.

Timefor the game. Go NCC hers to Tabor shutting down Crittrnden. Ncc coming away with a 5 point win. Go Breds

This and the championship game will be THE two games of the tourney.

 

I still predict Ryle as my region champ.

 

:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.