Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Wolfe new coach Male H.S.

Featured Replies

Really????? You pull one year and one game (wanna go back to when Chris was with the wildcats or in prior years at John??) We can go back and make PLENTY of arguments on each side of the fence to spread our own propaganda...if you want to play this game we can go all day. I stand by my post. Not saying Mark isn't a good coach or a bad coach, just think Chris it the best Wing T coach in the area. Now back to the THREAD (if you wanna start a Mark Brown is the greatest coach ever thread then go for it :thumb:) Chris will do GREAT at Male with the talent he has never had anywhere that he has been. Good luck coach. Anybody know who he is going to pick up as assistants?

 

 

I didn’t mean to imply that Coach Wolfe was not a great hire for Male. I think Male got a great coach and I hope he implements the wing t as his offense, because I like the offense. You were the one down playing Coach Brown’s success and chalking it up to having more talent than Coach Wolfe ever had. I was just pointing out that in 2005 PRP had a very talented team as did John Hardin and JH won the game convincingly. As far as I know this is the only head to head game between the two coaches.

 

Consider the argument dropped; good luck Coach Wolfe and the Male football program.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t mean to imply that Coach Wolfe was not a great hire for Male. I think Male got a great coach and I hope he implements the wing t as his offense, because I like the offense. You were the one down playing Coach Brown’s success and chalking it up to having more talent than Coach Wolfe ever had. I was just pointing out that in 2005 PRP had a very talented team as did John Hardin and JH won the game convincingly. As far as I know this is the only head to head game between the two coaches.

 

Consider the argument dropped; good luck Coach Wolfe and the Male football program.

 

Wasn't down playing anything, it's a true statement. PRP's team was not nearly as talented (all around-including defense and O-line) as John in my opinion.

I've heard of another Current NKY assistant coach that Chris has offered a assistant job to on the defensive side of the ball....anyone else hearing of any other offers or hires for his new staff?

_________________________________________________________________

2005 1st round of 4A playoffs

 

PRP - Ranked in top 5 vs John Hardin Ranked 10 or 11th

 

PRP Head Coach -Chris Wolfe JH Head Coach -Mark Brown

 

PRP OFF - Wing T JH OFF - Wing T

 

Score - JH - 42 PRP - 14

 

Enough said

 

Now that Wolfe is at Male, tell John Hardin to schedule Male. John Hardin could use a boost to their schedule.

Now that Wolfe is at Male, tell John Hardin to schedule Male. John Hardin could use a boost to their schedule.

 

Won't happen.

Can anyone fill me in on what Male has returning this season?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.