Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cole Aldrich

Featured Replies

Yeah, I'm not buying that one either. Like I said in an earlier post, you can't teach size, and you definitely can't teach size with good hands, feet, and defensive instincts. Aldrich is a good player, one of the best bigs in college basketball. BUT, he is still overhyped just because of the way some have him put on a pedestal. He is far from being the best big in the land, although he is one of the best.

 

I could see Aldrich as an Eric Dampier type on the NBA, which isn't a bad thing.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess I'm the only one who thinks he's good....:idunno:

Knight Probably loves him because he reminds him of Kent Benson. :thumb:

 

Larry Bird doesn't have any love lost for Kent Benson.

 

Bobby Knight has become predictable. I loved him as a coach. I loved him in Knight School, that documentary. I love his half-time rant on Youtube against Purdue. I love that sweater, but I have grown tired of his announcing.

 

Cole Aldrich is soft.

Well I guess I'm the only one who thinks he's good....:idunno:

 

I'm with you, I like his game.

Well I guess I'm the only one who thinks he's good....:idunno:

 

I don't think he's bad, I just think he doesn't hold a candle to Cousins. Aldrich is the superior defender but he has 2 seasons on Cousins so I'm not sure Cousins couldn't become an adequate defender. To me Aldrich is a good player that reached his ceiling somewhere between mid-way through last season and the beginning of this one. JMO and I certainly wouldn't say no to having CA on the Cats:thumb:.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.