February 17, 201016 yr Author The score was 9-8 Aggies when they switched over last night. If there was only 12:38 left then all we missed was some ugly basketball. It must be another ugly game tonight. At the 12:38 mark the score was 10-9.
February 17, 201016 yr Author Good news, the game on the UK channel is furthest along of the three going on right now. I know I probably just jinxed us though. The UK game had a 9:08 start time tonight. Had we been watching the Wake Va. Tech game they would have entered at 9:18 PM or at the UK game at the 14:54 mark--UK up 7-6. I'm still confused as to why they can't flip flop games based up regions when they have all of them televised?
February 17, 201016 yr I'm still confused as to why they can't flip flop games based up regions when they have all of them televised? You can do that on the major networks because they are all affiliate based and can cange local programing as a need arises. ESPN and all cable networks are one national feed...
February 17, 201016 yr Author You can do that on the major networks because they are all affiliate based and can cange local programing as a need arises. ESPN and all cable networks are one national feed... So it is contractual? Because I've seen them show live feeds from games on ESPN2.
February 17, 201016 yr So it is contractual? Because I've seen them show live feeds from games on ESPN2. Yes. They are contracted to show the games scheduled, and there is no option to branch off regionally...
February 17, 201016 yr It must be another ugly game tonight. At the 12:38 mark the score was 10-9. It certainly was.
February 18, 201016 yr Missouri & Texas is the latest to be bumped significantly. Their game is nearly to the 10 minute mark as Louisville/Notre Dame is in double overtime. It is what it is.
February 18, 201016 yr Missouri & Texas is the latest to be bumped significantly. Their game is nearly to the 10 minute mark as Louisville/Notre Dame is in double overtime. It is what it is. They did put the game on the standard def ESPN2 feed. First time I've seen them do that...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.