Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 98 WVU 95 (3OT)

Featured Replies

GT come on man. I don't care what angle the ref saw he was clearly out of bounds. While the BE is clearly the best league there's no doubt at all that the refs have missed a ton of calls late in extremely close games.

You can see him almost raise his arm and call it, and then he froze up and decided not to.:idunno:

The Big East is getting a terrible reputation for inept officials IMO.

I think they got the call right.

 

How? He dribbled the ball twice and stepped out of bounds w/ the ball less than an inch from his hand. The non call was terrible and its another black eye on officiating in close games in that conference.

You can see him almost raise his arm and call it, and then he froze up and decided not to.:idunno:

The Big East is getting a terrible reputation for inept officials IMO.

 

Agreed. Officiating is really tough, but they're missing a lot of big calls late.

How? He dribbled the ball twice and stepped out of bounds w/ the ball less than an inch from his hand. The non call was terrible and its another black eye on officiating in close games in that conference.

 

Doesn't the ball have to touch your hand while you are out to be out of bounds?

Doesn't the ball have to touch your hand while you are out to be out of bounds?

 

I don't think you can posess it step out and touch it, but you might be right.

I don't think you can posess it step out and touch it, but you might be right.

 

That's the question I don't know the answer to but I feel like I should. I do agree he stepped on the line, that can't be disputed.

As I was watching this game, I thought to myself, "gametime is going to be the one to post the score of this one."

 

Low and behold, I was right. It was a great game. Great comeback for Pitt. It seemed like WVU got a lot of "bail out" calls in the overtimes.

That's the question I don't know the answer to but I feel like I should. I do agree he stepped on the line, that can't be disputed.

 

I agree. I feel like I should at least know the rule and I don't. I think they blew it, but my understanding of the rule may be wrong.

The out of bounds call did not beat WVU. If WVU makes any free throws in the last minute of the game they win. They missed 2 front ends and Butler missed 2 free throws.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.