Saint Patrick 79 Bracken County 68

It was a great game. I think the boys are finally getting things together, its is the second great game they have played in a row. If the boys play together they can be a dark horse in the district tourney.

I agree could sneak into the Region.

Congrats to Coach Arn. After being beaten by like 25 in the All A and coming to Bracken Co and getting a big win. This could be the turning point of their season.

I agree could sneak into the Region.

Congrats to Coach Arn. After being beaten by like 25 in the All A and coming to Bracken Co and getting a big win. This could be the turning point of their season.

With so many seniors on the team it has taken a while for everyone to get on the same page with a new coach. I think if everyone listens to Coach Arn and follows the direction he has set they can end the season very very strong.

And anytime you go to Bracken and come away with a win it is always big. Even the freshman girls squeaked out a win at Bracken last night.

Bracken County's teams seem to be in a rut from middle school on, girls and boys. This game tonight signifies that the district is wide open. The way Bracken County played tonight, they could be in trouble when they go to Augusta later on this month. They have Montgomery County on Friday, they can right things real quick.

With so many seniors on the team it has taken a while for everyone to get on the same page with a new coach. I think if everyone listens to Coach Arn and follows the direction he has set they can end the season very very strong.

And anytime you go to Bracken and come away with a win it is always big. Even the freshman girls squeaked out a win at Bracken last night.

Hopefully not too strong.

Our Brossart Mustangs come to the CloverDome on Monday night!

Final.. When BC wins a game the Gator comes out, When they loose, He is no where to be found.

Never thought this one was even a possibility, but give St. Pat credit they were the only team that came to play.

..When BC wins a game the Gator comes out, When they loose, He is no where to be found.

Bracken County's teams seem to be in a rut from middle school on, girls and boys.

What? :idunno:

Lady Bears are coming off the school's second ever Class A regional title, beating one of the region's best teams in the title game. They go to Richmond & play a very, very tough team to within 2 points. Since Christmas their record is 6-2.

Polar Bears are 14-6, having won 10 of their last 13. They've played well enough this season to have a number of folks labeling them a regional dark horse. They gave a very good Brossart team all it wanted in the All A. They may not have played well tonight, but all things considered, they've had a very, very good season thus far.

I know nothing at all about the middle school teams, but I can say that neither varsity team is currently in a rut.