Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 2010

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a struggle without Larimore. Bertke and Brilz are going to have to have big years in order for things to go smoothly for the Tigers.

Larimore will be missed more at the plate than on the mound.JMO

Meyerhoff knows how to work with what he's got and this year will be no exception. If you ever get a chance to talk with the man, you should take it. A great guy on and off the field. He probably had the biggest influence on my son of any coach when he played with the Lions. Knows the game really well and emphasizes fundamentals. Beechwood should be just fine this year...

Meyerhoff knows how to work with what he's got and this year will be no exception. If you ever get a chance to talk with the man, you should take it. A great guy on and off the field. He probably had the biggest influence on my son of any coach when he played with the Lions. Knows the game really well and emphasizes fundamentals. Beechwood should be just fine this year...

 

:thumb: This season will be interesting and a true challenge. Beechwood's pitching looks to be below their standards over the past 6 or 7 years and it is still a young team. I believe there is only one senior on this year's team. It will be Meyerhoff's biggest challenge in his years at Beechwood but somehow I believe he will get this team playing to his usual level of success.

It'll be a struggle without Larimore. Bertke and Brilz are going to have to have big years in order for things to go smoothly for the Tigers.

 

Why is Larimore out? Injury?

Why is Larimore out? Injury?

 

Academics I heard. He wont play at all.

Larimore will be missed more at the plate than on the mound.JMO

 

:confused: How? He is more dominant on the mound than at the plate IMO.

Academics I heard. He wont play at all.

 

What a shame. Is he a Senior?

What a shame. Is he a Senior?

 

No, he is a junior. He will still play summer baseball with the Chiefs and he will learn from this mistake and be ready for his senior season.

Larimore will be missed more at the plate than on the mound.JMO

 

Agree, but he is great at both. I don't think Beechwood will be bad by any means, but I can't see them getting out of districts this year. Who knows though.

It'll be a struggle without Larimore. Bertke and Brilz are going to have to have big years in order for things to go smoothly for the Tigers.

 

From what I heard beechwood has been working in a lot of young arms a few times a week so don't just put it on brilz and bertke.

:confused: How? He is more dominant on the mound than at the plate IMO.

 

We each have our opinions. I guess ours differ. First off, I think he is a great kid. He will get the things corrected that need to be. He has his moments on the mound where the control is hard to find. He always hits. He probably would of been the lead off hitter or at least in the top 3,IMO. I guess we will see if the pitching that Coach M has to work with will come around and prove me right.

We each have our opinions. I guess ours differ. First off, I think he is a great kid. He will get the things corrected that need to be. He has his moments on the mound where the control is hard to find. He always hits. He probably would of been the lead off hitter or at least in the top 3,IMO. I guess we will see if the pitching that Coach M has to work with will come around and prove me right.

 

They have a kid with the last name Johnson. Im not really too sure who it is but I know Coach M is wanting him to pitch. I also think that Cottingham could possibly get a little bit of time of the mound.

They have a kid with the last name Johnson. Im not really too sure who it is but I know Coach M is wanting him to pitch. I also think that Cottingham could possibly get a little bit of time of the mound.

 

Junior Colin Johnson will definitely pitch some innings for the Tigers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.