Newport Central Catholic's new head coach is...

bredwinner

Has anyone spoken to Coach Wagner? Does he plan on returning to the program next year? I hope for all concerned that he does, great coach, great guy.

I think Coach Eviston will have a nice nucleous of Skill players comming back. They should dominate the 2a district next year. I think it is key however, that Coach Wagner return to stabilize the defense.

I agree. As long as they find linemen to fill in for last year's starters, they should has as good a chance as any to win it this year.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you are selling Rice short. He was a great college player in his own right. Additionally, he had a lot of experience coaching w/ both Lickert and Deaton at Dayton. TMC had some pretty good football minds when Rice was there, and they still currently do.

Should be some fun games between them. They were both on the TMC staff in 05 and Im guessing they would have played each against each other in high school.

E will do a great job. Talked with him this past season and it is what he wants to do. Eddie is as smart of a guy that you will ever know and could be doing plenty of other things if money was the issue. He is doing what he loves and will be great at it!