Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One and done...the solution!

Featured Replies

The success Brandon Jennings is having will make it a much more attractive option down the road...

 

GT, what is all of the things I was hearing about early on this where it has been stated that people have had trouble getting their money, etc...am I dreaming this or was/is this a problem? Also, I've kind of forgotten about him, but how is Childress doing over there?

GT, what is all of the things I was hearing about early on this where it has been stated that people have had trouble getting their money, etc...am I dreaming this or was/is this a problem? Also, I've kind of forgotten about him, but how is Childress doing over there?

Getting paid in a timely fashion has always been a problem for Americans playing over in Europe. They end up getting it eventually, but it's not the most timely process.

 

I haven't followed how he is doing over there at all. It's hard enough keeping up with things on this side of the pond... :lol:

Getting paid in a timely fashion has always been a problem for Americans playing over in Europe. They end up getting it eventually, but it's not the most timely process.

 

I haven't followed how he is doing over there at all. It's hard enough keeping up with things on this side of the pond... :lol:

 

Thanks man. I for one appreciate your insight, whether I agree with it all or not. :p

  • Author
Exactly. NCAA doesn't have much of a say in this and there is no way the NBA would go for your suggestion. That makes absolutely no sense for them from a business standpoint. In that scenario, you have for example John Wall being taken by the Clippers last year and him saying, nah, I'd rather go to college than play there. And then, someone explains he could go JUCO and be eligible again next year. Much worse situation IMO.

 

Worse how? I'm taking the vantage point of what is best for the athlete and the college game, not the NBA.

 

If John Wall was taken first in the draft, he'll go for the money. If not, he gets to go to college, Europe, a JUCO or sit out a year and re-enter the draft and hope to get drafted elsewhere..

Thanks man. I for one appreciate your insight, whether I agree with it all or not. :p

Thanks (I think)... :thumb: :lol:

Why would a JUCO player be exempt from this hypothetical three-year rule? I don't follow ...

Particularly being a Kentucky fan, the one and done rule is working well for us right now. I'm glad John Wall has a year to play for UK rather than the Clippers!

Particularly being a Kentucky fan, the one and done rule is working well for us right now. I'm glad John Wall has a year to play for UK rather than the Clippers!

 

And that's the attitude that not enough people have about this rule.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.