Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 61 Conner 59

Featured Replies

From looking at the box score, it looks like Boone had a pretty even inside and outside scoring. Considering Montgomery as a perimeter player, scoring was 29 - 32 in favor of the bigs. Conner was all about the guard play. Their scoring was 47 - 12 in favor of the perimeter guys. 12 points combined for Hodges and Robinson is not going to beat the good teams. Congrats to Boone for locking up the 33rd.

Boone's depth is impressive. I'd rank the players in importance as

 

Gabbard

Cotton

TMontgomery

Brown

Earls

Lay/Popp

 

That's a solid lineup.

 

Adding in J. Schultz really makes this a deep lineup.

After watching this game last night, I would not be surprised to see Conner win the 33rd tournament. Boone dismantled Conner just weeks ago, and Conner played them very tough on Boone's home court last night. The tournament should be interesting.

Boone's depth is impressive. I'd rank the players in importance as

 

Gabbard

Cotton

TMontgomery

Brown

Earls

Lay/Popp

 

That's a solid lineup.

 

I think every one of these kids has led Boone multiple times in scoring at some point this year, and that all of them are averaging between about 7 to 10 points a game. Pretty good balance/depth. Each one has stepped up at different times in the season. Not one of these kids will carry Boone by themselves, but if they play well as a team and stay consistent/focused, they can be a regional contender.

  • Author
I think every one of these kids has led Boone multiple times in scoring at some point this year, and that all of them are averaging between about 7 to 10 points a game. Pretty good balance/depth. Each one has stepped up at different times in the season. Not one of these kids will carry Boone by themselves, but if they play well as a team and stay consistent/focused, they can be a regional contender.

 

Agreed.

I think if Conner would have had Ernstes (sp?) in this game they may have pulled off the win. Just my opinion.

  • Author
I think if Conner would have had Ernstes (sp?) in this game they may have pulled off the win. Just my opinion.

 

Was he the kid that didn't dress due to some sort of arm injury?

Yes. He tore his UCL against Bell County last weekend. I'm not sure when he will be able to return.

  • Author
Yes. He tore his UCL against Bell County last weekend. I'm not sure when he will be able to return.

 

What yr is he?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.