Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 63 Covington Catholic 36

Featured Replies

Cov Cath was completely out matched last night. This is not your normal Colonels team, Thelan is a great talent and Wellbrock brings some great energy but they have to develop some guards if they want to make it over the hump. A lot of talent in the ranks in Park Hills though so I think this drought will end soon. Colonels need to get their swagger back.

 

I've said this since day 1 about Covcath.

 

In the predictions thread I didn't predict this score to be so lopsided but said that the combination of Lay, Brown, Montgomery, and Earls would keep Wellbrock and Thelen in check and CCH would lose because their guards simply aren't good enough to carry them.

 

Those 4 combined for 34 of Boone's 63 points and Thelen and Wellbrock combined for just 12.

 

Outcome? A lopsided win by the Rebels.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree this was the case last nite with who was playing guard for the Colonels, but I do not think he would have had the same level of success had the three other guys played. Maybe some, but not as much

 

My comments were meant as no disrespect for the guards that played. I think the two that started may be the best option for CCH. I think Gabbard would have the same effect on most PG's in the region.

I've said this since day 1 about Covcath.

 

In the predictions thread I didn't predict this score to be so lopsided but said that the combination of Lay, Brown, Montgomery, and Earls would keep Wellbrock and Thelen in check and CCH would lose because their guards simply aren't good enough to carry them.

 

Those 4 combined for 34 of Boone's 63 points and Thelen and Wellbrock combined for just 12.

 

Outcome? A lopsided win by the Rebels.

I don't know what you do for a living, but you are in the wrong business. That was a flat out incredible analysis.

  • Author

One stat summarizes the problem:

 

Thelen 4 FGA

One stat summarizes the problem:

 

Thelen 4 FGA

 

For some reason he sat a lot and no one could get the ball in his hands when he was in.

 

bb 046.jpg

 

Surrounded most of the night.

bb 115.jpg

 

bb 053.jpg

 

bb 107.jpg

 

bb 112.jpg

 

bb 116.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.