Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You make the call

Featured Replies

Tell him (head coach) to keep his mouth shut. He shouldn't say a word while serving as an official of the game.

Exactly right. Maybe a little more tactfully, but as an official in the gamehe is supposed to be neutral.

I agree with some of what Clyde is saying. There are frosh games I've seen where one of the player's girlfriends keeps the clock - but with that said, the varsity coach in the described case acted with no class.

 

I agree. How about the freshmen coach? I'd tell the coach to shut up and let me coach MY game.

In a Middle School game I took a High School Coach off the clock for this very thing. First, I'm there to do a job and I'm receiving a fee for doing it. Regardless of the level of game the rule is the rule. The table is part of the official team. Maybe I took it to far, but that's what I did.

In a Middle School game I took a High School Coach off the clock for this very thing. First, I'm there to do a job and I'm receiving a fee for doing it. Regardless of the level of game the rule is the rule. The table is part of the official team. Maybe I took it to far, but that's what I did.

 

Glad to see you had the guts to do this. Not many would.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.