Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hunter Jones Commits

Featured Replies

Isn't that where Tracey played as well?

 

 

 

It is indeed.

Whan did he leave Bellevue?

Whan did he leave Bellevue?

 

In the summer.

Actually he left Labor Day weekend. Started the school year at Bellevue and moved over Labor Day.

Congrats Hunter!

  • Author

Hunter is currently hitting .419 .

  • Author
Wow, a crack at the KY talent but I guess it is what it is right? LOL

 

Nice work on "it is what it is."

 

With that said who can argue with him? I don't think its a shot. No one believes KY baseball is better than CA baseball.

Nice work on "it is what it is."

 

With that said who can argue with him? I don't think its a shot. No one believes KY baseball is better than CA baseball.

 

Agreed and like I said....It is what it is. :D

 

He still though looks like he could get much bigger and I would think he will put on some muscle in college.

 

Thanks for sharing the news.

Nice work on "it is what it is."

 

With that said who can argue with him? I don't think its a shot. No one believes KY baseball is better than CA baseball.

 

From my experience, I found the level of pitching to be the biggest difference between KY & the west coast - at least at the youth level.

  • Author

Updated stats for Hunter Jones:

 

 

.456 avg

41 hits

32 RBI

47 runs

7 Doubles

4 HRs

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.