Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings/Cowboys updates

Featured Replies

Vikes strike first 7-0 on a bomb to Rice.

Is it just me, or did Sensabaugh look like he gave up on that play?

Is it just me, or did Sensabaugh look like he gave up on that play?

 

It's not just you. He did. He was on the receiver's heels for ten yards in which he had a chance at the tackle.:idunno:

Vintage Favre. 2 great passes for TDs.

Typical choking by Romo in a big game. 3 fumbles by Romo so far.

The Vikings' Defensive line is completely dominating the Cowboys' O line. It's not pretty.

All right, Mike. It's time for your magic.

Typical choking by Romo in a big game. 3 fumbles by Romo so far.

 

I am not a Romo fan, but you can't put to much on him in this game considering his offensive line has just been getting dominated. He really does not have much of a chance to do anything in this game so far.

I feel like I'm watching the worst postseason ever. We've had three outright awful games, two more that were never really in doubt in the second half (and this one heading to be a third), and one genuine classic so far. Awful games.

I feel like I'm watching the worst postseason ever. We've had three outright awful games, two more that were never really in doubt in the second half (and this one heading to be a third), and one genuine classic so far. Awful games.

 

I just said this in another thread, and its hard to believe. But the Bengals/Jets game has been the second best game of the playoffs so far. That game was still in doubt up until 5 minutes left in the game when Graham missed that 28 yard field goal.

I am hearing things wrong or does Joe Buck keep saying the Vikings declined the penalty that was on them on the punt?

I am hearing things wrong or does Joe Buck keep saying the Vikings declined the penalty that was on them on the punt?

 

He finally realized his mistake and corrected it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.