January 13, 201016 yr I honestly do not know why teams let John Wall catch that outlet pass so far down the court.
January 13, 201016 yr I honestly do not know why teams let John Wall catch that outlet pass so far down the court. :lol: You try staying in front of him....
January 13, 201016 yr Three missed bunnies inside already. Unfortunate. Looked like Orton didn't fully have the ball in his hands. I disklike when Cousins shoot that ball. Man this game is ugly.
January 13, 201016 yr :lol: You try staying in front of him.... All you have to do is have two guys run to that spot on the court so they can't outlet it as deep, has nothing to do with John Wall's speed. Make him go back to the ball instead of catching it on the wrong. This game is sloppy, hope it gets better.
January 13, 201016 yr UF didn't take advantage of UK's shooting woes. They aren't going to shoot like this all night.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.