Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County 50 Western Hills 45

Featured Replies

Back to basketball.........How will the next meeting(s) of these two teams shape up? What adjustments will or should each team make going into the next game(s)? What strategies should each team implement?

 

FC has run the table the last two years in the 41st.........can they do it again this season?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Jennels stepping up lately teams cannot just focus totally on Vance. If the Flyers can get production from the bench and get Bell out of the doghouse or whatever is going on there, they will be hard to handle in District. JMO.

Jennels had an excellent game against Western Hills last week and was a big difference maker. I think Hall and Riddle are both great offensive players, and I give Hall an advantage (of course IMO) at the defensive end.

:rolleyes:

 

Really are you serious, either you are young or havent lived in Frankfort very long. Roni Robinson is without a doubt the best athlete to come through this town. I would even say JT isnt the best athlete to go through Western Hills, that would be Byron Woodard. JT is a good athlete but come on Roni was runner up for Mr. Football and Mr. Basketball his senior year.

 

And what did Roni make of his life after school?

I don't know Glen that well. I would agree that Roni and Byron had great potential but honestly did either of them play athletics at a high college level? You have to ask why?

 

Vance and JT both get it done on the court, in the classroom and in the community thus the reason for my statement. Both of these guys are quality young men who will far exceed those that went before them because of that.

 

Great statement, I agree totally.

Let's just think about this for a second, there has been alot of good athletes to come out of Frankfort. But for now there are only three D-1 athletes in this town and each of them have worked very hard to get where they are at.

 

J.T. Riddle - Baseball (UK)

Dylan Curry - Football (UofL)

Quan Weaver - Football (UofL)

And what did Roni make of his life after school?

 

You must not know Roni. He went to KSU and played football there, at a high level. He now works in Frankfort, Coaches some AAU basketball, has a family. I have watched his son who is in middle school with mine. He is an outstanding young man, very personable, friendly, and of good character. So I would say that Roni is making good on his life after school. But I guess it was worth it for you to try to get a dig in.

Let's just think about this for a second, there has been alot of good athletes to come out of Frankfort. But for now there are only three D-1 athletes in this town and each of them have worked very hard to get where they are at.

 

J.T. Riddle - Baseball (UK)

Dylan Curry - Football (UofL)

Quan Weaver - Football (UofL)

 

You left out EJ Fields. I think his home is still in Frankfort.

You left out EJ Fields. I think his home is still in Frankfort.

 

:lol: Good one.

jordan Queen is playing baseball at Murray. Isn't Murray Div. 1 in baseball?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.