Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LBSU Updates

Featured Replies

They are flatter than I've ever seen them.

Cousins just laid out like like a soccer goalie. :lol:

Cats lead 75-64 with 4 1/2 minutes to go.

80-66. A little over three minutes left.

 

Not what you hope for, but it still counts as a W.

That was the craziest sequence I ever saw... Cousins trying to make that shot. :laugh:

80-66. A little over three minutes left.

 

Not what you hope for, but it still counts as a W.

 

 

That's all I was hoping for. This game is pretty much what I expected.

That's all I was hoping for. This game is pretty much what I expected.

 

You expected a tie game at half?

You expected a tie game at half?

 

 

I don't think I've ever been asked, or have predicted a half time score.

I don't think I've ever been asked, or have predicted a half time score.

 

:lol: Fair enough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.