Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 37 Packers 36

Featured Replies

Some of the Blame needs to be on Ike Taylor if he waits 1 second it is a perfect call.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly guys watching the game I thought it was a horrible call but if you listened to Tomlins Post Game. He said he had watched the game and first of all he thought they had a great chance to recover because of the surprise and second he had watched both offfenses march up and down the field in the second half and wanted his offense to have it last and guess what he was right. The defense couldnt hold just like all year and then you get the ball back and Ben wins it. This is definitely not Steeler football but now all they need is a win next week and the rest of the division leaders to win and the last game with Miami may be for the last playoff spot.

Steelers are still out of the playoffs.

 

For now. However you do realize they are getting very close, and play two of the teams that they are in the wild card race with in the next two weeks. They very well could make it. So I wouldn't be saying anything just yet. The Steelers is one team I know that I wouldn't want to see make it.

I don't know if its technically true at this point, but I believe Pittsburgh controls its own destiny. If they win the last two against Baltimore and Miami, I expect them to be in the playoffs.

I don't know if its technically true at this point, but I believe Pittsburgh controls its own destiny. If they win the last two against Baltimore and Miami, I expect them to be in the playoffs.

Not true. If they end up in a tie with Baltimore at the end with 9-7 records, Baltimore has a better divisional record and wins the tiebreaker. They can win the next 2 and still end up out of the picture. Their conference record will be their demise. Of course, I doubt they win the last 2 and it'll be a moot point.

Pittsburgh I really really need you to beat Baltimore this week for me.

Not true. If they end up in a tie with Baltimore at the end with 9-7 records, Baltimore has a better divisional record and wins the tiebreaker. They can win the next 2 and still end up out of the picture. Their conference record will be their demise. Of course, I doubt they win the last 2 and it'll be a moot point.

 

I'm aware that aren't technically in control of their own destiny. But, I think they'll be there if they win the last two. Could be wrong though. That's what I was trying to say. I could have worded it a little clearer.

 

Their position is similar to Tennessee's, only a little better, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.