Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Freshman basketball (Dec 21-25)

Featured Replies

Any good Freshman Basketball in Northern Kentucky in the upcoming week? I have heard good stuff about of a lot of young teams this year. Would like to go see how they look.

I would love to hear more about Freshman basketball in NKY as well. Not enough posters are showing the scores.

Holy Cross opens the Xmas Tourney on the 26th 4 games starting at 10am.

 

No idea bout the teams or order... Boone may play the 10am game.

For information on the CovCath frosh see the CovCath Varsity Basketball game threads as I usually, if they play in a triple header post some info on their games there!

 

The CovCath Frosh play Lou St. X today 12/18 at CovCath at 4:30.

Holy Cross opens the Xmas Tourney on the 26th 4 games starting at 10am.

 

No idea bout the teams or order... Boone may play the 10am game.

 

 

I am curious why Highlands wasnt invited to this tourney. Do they normally keep the same teams yearly?

Highlands was there last year and the year before ... I have any information about who, except boone will be there this year...

I know that Boone County, Walton, St. Henry and Campbell County are in the Holy Cross tournament. I'm not sure about the other teams.

  • Author

The teams in the Holy Cross Freshman Tourney this year are:

 

Boone, Walton, Campbell, Saint Henry, Scott, Beechwood, Dayton, Holy Cross, Brossart, and Newport Central Catholic

Boone vs Walton

 

Is one of the first matchups of this tournament. Walton and Boone....I believe are both undefeated.

Remember when you report on a Frosh game to give the result its own thread.

Boone vs Walton

 

Is one of the first matchups of this tournament. Walton and Boone....I believe are both undefeated.

 

 

Scott beat Boone earlier this season.

Simon Kenton is playing in the CovCath tourney on the 30th, but that's all that's happening with them during the break.

Anyone have the schedule for the CovCath freshman tournament?

Can anyone post any schedules for the Holy Cross and Cov Cath tourneys? I wouldnt mind trying to get over and see a couple games if there are some good matchups.

Highlands beat Newport's freshmen last night at Newport. I can't remember the score but it was a wide margin. Highlands' freshmen team is a solid group that will keep HHS talent pool solid for the next few years. Newport did manage to hang with Highlands for the first part of the game. Newport's freshmen lack discipline on the floor and IMO needs to learn to play as a team. Newport's #40 was about the only player going inside with his shot. Newport's #23 and #13 were too busy challenging every call the refs made to stay focused on the game. Nick True (HHS) was just too much for Newport's #33 to handle in the paint. True basically control the paint and made several rebounds.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.