Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA Proposals

Featured Replies

I'm quite familar with most the catholic schools in NKY, it would be safe to say my knowledge of atleast two of them is greater than yours. Since I grew up in one and my roomates Uncle is the AD at another.

 

Which means nothing.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which means nothing.

It means that if either of them cheated I'm pretty sure I would know. I'm a very blunt person and if a school did something wrong I would not be afraid to admit it.

It means that if either of them cheated I'm pretty sure I would know. I'm a very blunt person and if a school did something wrong I would not be afraid to admit it.

 

I'm just saying you probably wouldn't know. It's really not that big of a deal, I just hate how some people, not necessarily you, think that the private schools don't do the same as the publics and vice versa.

I'm just saying you probably wouldn't know. It's really not that big of a deal, I just hate how some people, not necessarily you, think that the private schools don't do the same as the publics and vice versa.

I think the main 4 private schools in NKY are alot more clean than some believe from the outside in. People think just because teams win someone must be cheating. The fact of the matter is from bottom to top these programs are model athletic programs with the resources they have to work with.

I think the main 4 private schools in NKY are alot more clean than some believe from the outside in. People think just because teams win someone must be cheating. The fact of the matter is from bottom to top these programs are model athletic programs with the resources they have to work with.

 

Who has won anything besides Cov Cath? I'm guessing the four are CCH, HC, BB and NCC? NCC won all a state a while back in basketball, besides that CCH is the only one to do anything. I still think you're being a bit naive, as well are some public school advocates.

Who has won anything besides Cov Cath? I'm guessing the four are CCH, HC, BB and NCC? NCC won all a state a while back in basketball, besides that CCH is the only one to do anything. I still think you're being a bit naive, as well are some public school advocates.

Actually if you throw St.Henry in their. Brossart and St.Henry have won about every Class A boys cross country title since 98.

 

Track and Cross Country have been dominated in Class A by NKY Class A schools. Slow pitch softball Cov Holy Cross just won state. Volleyball NDA had a 21 year strangle hold on 9th region title and then St.Henry wins last year. Soccer NDA won state just a couple years ago and Covington HC lady Indians have been to state final twice in 6 years.

 

Do I need to continue?

Actually if you throw St.Henry in their. Brossart and St.Henry have won about every Class A boys cross country title since 98.

 

Track and Cross Country have been dominated in Class A by NKY Class A schools. Slow pitch softball Cov Holy Cross just won state. Volleyball NDA had a 21 year strangle hold on 9th region title and then St.Henry wins last year. Soccer NDA won state just a couple years ago and Covington HC lady Indians have been to state final twice in 6 years.

 

Do I need to continue?

 

Well that's a staggering feat. :rolleyes:

No need to continue, you just named the reason that there is this issue. BTW, I couldn't care less about any of those sports. Just letting you know why I didn't realize. Thanks for proving my initial point though. :thumb: I'm finished with this, it's a never ending issue of us vs. them. Everyone seems to think they're getting hosed and can't see that they have their own flaws. Sticky out!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.