Conner 59 Simon Kenton 52

Box score has Robinson with 15 and Hodges with 12. I had a friend at the game that said Hodges had a very nice dunk durring a Conner run in the fourth.

Thanks. :thumb:

Hodges and Robinson are both key to Conner's success this year. If Conner can pound the ball down low and get solid play out of those two, it will take a lot of pressure off of Flesch and Stephens.

Thanks. :thumb:

Hodges and Robinson are both key to Conner's success this year. If Conner can pound the ball down low and get solid play out of those two, it will take a lot of pressure off of Flesch and Stephens.

I really like Jacob Flesch at guard. Very smart and gutty player. He has played AAU ball with Hodges and Robinson for years, and I see a lot of upside for this team.

I really like Jacob Flesch at guard. Very smart and gutty player. He has played AAU ball with Hodges and Robinson for years, and I see a lot of upside for this team.

I saw him play against Dixie and I wasn't overly impressed. I did not get to see the SK game. I guess we will see how he handles Boone County on Friday night.