Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity Rocks Team of the Decade

Featured Replies

So Beechwood wouldn't have been the team of the decade in the 90's?

 

who said Beechwood wasn't the team of the '90's?? I'm not saying they were because I don't have all the figures in front of me but it was probably either them or the Xaverians. I know Beechwood won (at least) 7 titles, not sure of their's or X's overall record or how many titles X won though. I do know Trinity won 3 titles in the decade, pretty sure X won more...

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.